Massachusetts Will Decide If City of Springfield Can Ban All Foreclosures!
MASSACHUSETTS SUPREME JUDICIAL COURT
- Massachusetts couple convicted of harassing neighbors with fake Craigslist ads, emails says actions protected by First Amendment
- Man convicted of murdering Springfield exotic dancer in 1984 has 5th request for new trial rejected by Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Suffolk D.A. appeals after judge finds defendant not guilty without hearing any evidence
- Geraldine Hines nominated to Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court; would become 1st black woman on state’s highest court
- After diverse career, Ralph Gants confirmed as chief justice of Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
BOSTON – A group of Western Massachusetts banks argued before the state’s highest court on Thursday that the city of Springfield’s anti-foreclosure ordinances should be overturned.
The banks say the local ordinances contradict state laws, and a bond levied on lenders constitutes…
View original post 1,095 more words