Ebola United States Hospitals Post Job Ads Hiring Ebola Nurses To Treat Ebola Patients Arriving In United States
Saturday, April 3, 2021 20:28
Hospitals Hiring Ebola Nurses
Staff Nurse – Critical Care Unit, IP Ebola
Come join the largest public hospital system in the nation! Every day, we work together to make an extraordinary difference in the health and well-being of each individual we serve – without exception. Join our team and help us create a positive human experience.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue is America’s oldest public hospital, established in 1736. Affiliated with the NYU School of Medicine, the 844-bed hospital is a major referral center for highly complex cases, with its 6,000 employees including highly skilled, interdisciplinary clinical staff. It sees more than 110,000 emergency room visits and 500,000 outpatient visits annually. Bellevue is an academic medical institution of international renown. We have served as an incubator for major innovations in public health, medical science, and medical education. Bellevue is a Level I Trauma Center delivering around-the-clock care in adult, pediatric, psychiatric and pediatric psychiatric emergencies as well as in the nationally-designated categories of cardiology, neurology, toxicology, and neonatology. In addition to providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient state-of-the-art care Bellevue is a city-wide medical specialty referral source. Bellevue’s clinical centers of excellence include: Emergency Medicine and Trauma Care; Cardiovascular Services; Designated Regional Perinatal Center and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (ICU); Comprehensive Children’s Psychiatric Emergency Program; and Cancer Services.
The Staff Nurse in CCU is a Nursing Practitioner who contributes to the development, implementation and evaluation or the nursing regimen for assigned patients on his/her unit. Under the direction and leadership of the Director of Nursing/ Assistant Director of Nursing/ Head Nurse/ Assistant Head Nurse, the Stuff Nurse is guided by a thorough knowledge of nursing theory, principles and standards of quality nursing care.
1. Provides Nursing Care to assigned patients through assessment of patient’s needs, making nursing diagnosis, developing and implementing a plan of care, which reflect an individualized mode of nursing intervention based on specific population guidelines.
2. Initiates a Nursing Assessment ant! Nursing care plan upon admission reflecting long and short-term goals, patient and/or significant other education and a discharge plan.
3. Allows patient and/or significant other to participate in the plan care if possible.
4. Executes physician’s orders with clear understanding of the scientific principles of cause and effect.
5. Collaborates with the Head Nurse in assigning functions to ancillary personnel.
6. Records pertinent observations on patient chart and reports verbally findings to Head Nurse and/or physician using on approved hand off tool.
7. Evaluates the results of nursing intervention and makes appropriate changes when necessary.
8. Administers medication as ordered and chart according to hospital policy and professional standards.
9. Count narcotics with in-coming and out-going tour nurses according to hospital policy/procedures.
I 0. Educates patient and/or family and documents with evidence of the teaching.
11. Assures instructions and educational teaching given to patient are consistent with that of the responsible Medical Practitioner.
12. Adheres to Infection Control, Radiation Safety, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Disaster Preparedness and the Safely Evaluation Plan.
13. Attends educational programs offered by Bellevue and by other agencies, in order to foster Self-growth.
1. Licensed and currently registered or otherwise duly authorized to practice as a Professional Nurse in New York State; and,
2. Demonstrated commitment to continued professional development.
Job Type: Full-timeLearn