- “Truly an operational nightmare” at WIPP — Radiation level doubles at location far from leak; Carlsbad monitor jumps around 40% — Residents plead for more info, concerns over safety (MAP) (3,043)
- Gov’t Paper: Air samples so hot from Fukushima, special handling required — U.S. had more stations at Level 5 than rest of world combined — Oklahoma lab reached overload (MAP) (2,099)
- Expert: ‘The worst’ from Fukushima has left Japan and is headed to US, Canada — “Most of the radioactivity” moving with currents toward west coast — Report: Front edge of plume arrives in Gulf of Alaska — State: “There’s been a detection of cesium from Fukushima” (2,086)
- Fukushima plant hanging by its fingernails, about to fall off — Disaster is “warning to all of civilization” — “Gov’t & Tepco announce dates for completion, but no one really believes them… this is new territory” (VIDEO) (2,049)
- AP: ‘Very strong’ 6.9 quake rattles California coast, widely felt throughout region — Directly across from nuclear fuel storage site — ‘Aftershock Warning’: Probability of a strong quake within 7 days greater than 90% (VIDEO) (1,313)
Published by nootkabear
We are virtual freelance legal assistants. We have over 180 documents posted online at www.scribd.com/nootkabearmcdonald
We enjoy being together, and sharing our lives with our two Kugsha. They are very large, and love to make us laugh, loads of fun!
View more posts
One thought on “If Fukushima Don’t Get Us WIPP/Carlsbad Will!”
Reblogged this on FOREVER VICTIMS and commented:
No Government Is Going to Be Honest About How Badly We Have Been Nuked! They Refused to Warn Us At the Time, And They Refuse To Convey The Magnitude of Exposure to US Now!